Monday, April 19, 2010

RANDOM 25

the other day i was facebookin n i came across a note that says write down any 25 random things that comes into ur mind within 15 mins or less n i find t very intersting(pliz ignore the fact that im absolutely jobless),so i decided to gv t a shot n create my own list of random 25...here they are:

1)one fine night,i got into a drunken brawl(not exactly a brawl but wasnt a kitty-kat fight either ) with a palestinian guy for tryin to physically abuse me n i called him "a fuckin terrorist".

2)52 days and i can get my ass outta here...the countdown begins!!

3)currently addicted to "LIFE UNEXPECTED".(so typical me being addicted to a certain thing every week).

4)in a crazzy dream a fortnight back,i was married to my uncle.

5)so in love with my new camera..<3...shutterbug me or almost one :)

6)been havin shortage of attendance ever since i started college except my 1st semester...and u know who/wat is responsible for t??----->mornings!!

7)chris brown--so cold :)

8)if i were god for a day,i wud turn a certain "kimi" into a guinea pig n make t lick my ass.

9)i think india flag should be pink n black or grey LOL

10)i am so goin to goa again....and again!.

11)people thinks im weird....i think so too!!

12)im so gonna travel to europe n speak french one fine day!!


13)sum time a while ago,the twilight frenzy got me bad...i have a thing for vampires...i even felt inhuman for a while hehe...but hey everybody got t...t was like an epidemic.

14)i hate mafia wars...so pliz stop sendin me gifts n requests already?...just so u know i wudnt play even if u pay me(of course that depends on how big the cash is).

15)justin bieber??hell no!!!!

16)my roomie is goin out for dinner n shes wearing jeans+half shouldered greyish blue top...depends on me whether she let her hair down or ribbon t :):)..in case ur curious,name's rida...and shes gonna kill me for posting this.

17)i never watch football(and yes i know nothing about da game)...yet wen sumbody talks about football i like to act like a diehard man-united fan...red devils yay!!lolol

18)im so bored ryte now.

19)for all the bloody indians who campaigned for"i will not send my kids,family etc to australia-the racist country" n watever issue related to australia n racism...take this..india is the most racist ocountry in da world (according to me n my several encounters)...atleast 2wce in a month wen i go out anywer my fellow indians make me feel like i have a tag that says "IM A CHINK"...n if that aint racism ill paint my teeth blue for the next 3 yrs.

20)i recently got a haircut by ME n i look like a retard(with bangs of course).

21)global warming or global heating?watever...not a blessing at all!!!

22)ellen or oprah???ummmm love em both...whos hotter?george bush or obama?...umm bill clinton!!the monica scandal??HAWT!!

23)i dnt know y ppl think the world is goin to end after watchin 2012...i watched harry potter n i dnt apply for hogwarts duhhh!!

24)i seriously need to grow...otherwise its gonna be such a waste for all the vitamins i was fed like t or not.

25)i have a feeling im gonna be excellent in driving...:)

25 already?bahhh!! ok this doesnt count as the 26th..just sharing:)...i think our prime minister and president are way too old....running a country with dentures???so not kewl...END OF STORY!!!

3 comments:

  1. LMAO @ number 8...
    good piece...funny and hilarious...keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this piece!!....hook us up wif sum more girl!!...

    ReplyDelete